Monday, November 17, 2014

These kids...

I cant tell you how much I love these kids. They are my favorite. How excited they get when they find out they can have a sleep over with me and Sarah is awesome. I feel so cool when they are around. Lizzy and Alex ended up sleeping in my bed, which was totally fine with me because I have a king size bed. The crazy thing is.. they both ended up squeezing next to me..  Alex ended up getting jealous of Lizzy being closer to me then him and stuck him self right between us which left me falling off the bed. I couldn't even be frustrated about not getting any sleep because they are so cute and innocent. Lizzy also woke up at 1:30am so of course I woke up with her. She cuddled close to me and grabbed my face with her little hands. She then starts to giggle. At that point my heart began to melt and I couldn't help but have my desire to have a family of my own one day grow big inside me. Daniel and Jacob slept in the room next to us, they enjoyed not having to share a bed with Lizzy and Alex. We also got to decorate my little Christmas tree. Alex was thrilled and put on almost all the ornaments by himself. He is so cute about little things like that.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment