Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Day 2015

I have been thinking a lot about Mary and the great role she played.  I have a very special place in my heart for Mary. When I think of Her tears come to my eyes. I cant imagine what it would have felt like to have such joy in being able to be the mother of Christ but also the heartbreak she had to go through when she witnessed her son on the cross. The journey was long for her, but im positive she has a very special place in Heaven. I look up to not only Christ for what he did but also Mary for the sacrifices she made. Christmas time is a great time to ponder all that happened. My heart is truly full.

 Christmas day we wake up and have a great big southern breakfast! We grew up going to the south every summer for a family reunion because that's where my grandpa is from. Its only fitting to eat biscuits and gravy..and of course grits Christmas morning.  My mom is the best at cooking southern food. After breakfast we enjoy time together, crank the Christmas music, and open presents.I love my family and cherish the time we get to spend together. This year we also had our cousin Eric with us. This Christmas was one for the books.





































No comments:

Post a Comment