Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Rat tails & Redneck stuff

My Aunt Jens kids were over one day and Michelle and I decided to give Alex a hair cut..which he so desperately needed. While we were at it we gave him a rat tail... as a joke of course... to our surprise he loved it and it actually looked cute on him.. as weird as that sounds. haha. I guess our true redneck side is starting to come out. P.s My Aunt Jen hated that rat tail... and tried to save it off herself. I have never laughed so hard.. she shaved a nice square into the back of his head. (The square looked way better then the rat tail...right Jen?) I saw the regret in her eyes after she did it. Thankfully Michelle is a amazing at doing hair and fixed it for her.

Later, the kids wanted to roast marshmallows in the backyard..of course.. I'm a push over so we did. They are so dang cute though... I mean look at them! Their little personalities are so amazing and fun. Sometimes I think I like hanging out with them more then they like hanging out with me.






























No comments:

Post a Comment